Our returns policy is simple: If we make a mistake, we fix it!
If you ever get a shirt from us with any kind of mistake or problem, we will replace or fix it for you. We just ask that you take a photo of the error we have made incorrectly, so that we can just double-check that we're on the same page. In case there is a problem with the fit, please let us know within 10 days of receiving the item. All alterations / changes can be done if returned within 30 days of delivery.
Note: Because we custom make each shirt to order, we try not to encourage returns in the same way some other retailers can. We really want to do all we can to help you get the perfect fit, but remaking 5 shirts at a time is REALLY expensive for us, so if you're not sure about the size, or are really picky, and you're using body measurements for sizing on multiple shirt orders, we may ask you to choose 1 shirt to use as a test garment, so that we get the fit exactly right on the first one.
DRESS SHIRT COMPLIMENTARY ALTERATIONS AND REMAKES
Custom shirts can be tricky, and getting everything perfect on your first try doesn’t always happen. Don’t worry though, we’re committed to doing what we can to help you get the perfect fitting shirt. If you don’t 100% love how your shirt fits (or anything else about the shirt), we’re more than happy to provide a complimentary alteration or remake. We excel at making alterations and remakes quick and hassle-free.
Note: In addition to complimentary alterations, custom dress shirts can also be returned for store credit, refunds or exchanges, subject to the Return & Exchange policy below.
COMPLIMENTARY ALTERATION AND REMAKE TERMS
- Each customer is entitled to up to two complimentary remakes on his first shirt. One is usually enough, but you get two. Just in case.
- Alteration and remake requests must be initiated within 10 days of when you receive your shirt.
- After a remake or alteration request has been submitted please expect around two weeks for your updated shirt to be delivered.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Alterations and remakes are subject to fabric stock and availability. If a fabric is no longer in stock, an alternative of equal or lesser value may be selected.
- If your body changes significantly after receiving your shirt, we’re more than happy to help update your saved shirt size. However, beyond your two complimentary remakes, we are not responsible for remaking Sons Of Savile shirts to fit your changing body size.
- Receiving a complimentary remake on a shirt does not disqualify you from a full refund. You'll just need to return both the original and the remade version of the shirt to us to receive a refund.
How To Return A Custom Shirt
To return a garment, email us within 10 days of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info, and we'll contact you immediately.
- Order Number & Item Number
- The mistake or problem written out.
- A photo of the mistake or problem.